Vol. 44, No. 4 (1993) Annual Eleventh Circuit Survey
Anderson Chemical v. Portals Water Treatment: Ensuring an Inherent Risk of Business
Adrian Bradley Dozier Jr.
Church of the Lukumi Babalu Aye v. City of Hialeah
Paul L. Bader
The Demise of Fee-Shifting Statutes: Will Congress Respond?
Jack Vining Dell Jr.
Lucas v. South Carolina Coastal Council: Low Tide for the Takings Clause
Marshall Currey Cook
Payne v. Tennessee: Reexamining the Admissibility of Victim Impact Evidence
Elizabeth A. McLeod
Table of Cases
Board of Editors
- Mary Patricia Sullivan - Editor-in-Chief
- Deron Ray Hicks - Senior Managing Editor
- Ann-Marie M. McGaughey - Managing Editor
- Melisa Bodnar - Managing Editor
- Phillip Comer Griffeth - Georgia Survey Editor
- Jim Tolliver - Lead Articles Editor
- Alexander T. Galloway III - Articles Editor
- Angela Medders -11th Circuit Survey Editor
- Thomas E. Best - Student Writing Editor
- Mary Katherine Smith - Administrative Editor
- Shawn Marie Story - NCLR Representative