Vol. 55, No. 3 (2004) Lead Articles Edition
Each year the Mercer Law Review hosts a legal symposium and publishes symposium materials in the Lead Articles Edition. This fifty-fifth edition includes articles, speeches, and transcripts from legal and business scholars, accomplished lawyers, and authors. Thank you to our symposium panelists for their willingness to participate in spirited discussions as well as their patience and cooperation throughout the editing process.
I would like to extend a special thanks to Mercer Law School's very own Professor David Hricik and Professor Adam Milani, who organized and participated in the symposium. Without Professor Hricik and Professor Milani, this edition would not be possible. I would also like to thank the faculty who aided in the inspiration of this symposium.
I would like to express my sincere appreciation to Publishing Coordinator Yonna Shaw, Administrative Secretary Cherie Jump, and Editor in Chief Stuart Walker for all of their guidance and hard work. Special thanks to Administrative Editor Jenni Kennedy, whose organization and planning helped make the symposium a success. I appreciate all the hard work the members of the Mercer Law Review have put into making this symposium possible.
Finally, I want to thank the readers for allowing me the opportunity to serve as your editor of the fifty-fifth Lead Articles Edition.
Screen-Scraping and Harmful Cybertrespass After Intel
George H. Fibbe
Table of Cases
Board of Editors
- Stuart E. Walker - Editor-in-Chief
- Amanda E. Meloun - Senior Managing Editor
- Shellie L. Hammock - Managing Editor
- Shannon M. Sheppard - Managing Editor
- S. Elizabeth Wilson - Lead Articles Editor
- Brandon L. Peak - Articles Editor
- Bryan E. Bates - Georgia Survey Editor
- M. Adam Ferrell -11th Circuit Survey Editor
- J. Cleveland Hill - Student Writing Editor
- Jennifer A. Kennedy - Administrative Editor
The Internet: Place, Property, or Thing—All or None of the Above?
Thursday, October 30, 2003