Vol. 50, No. 1 (1998) Annual Survey of Georgia Law
"Lest We Forget": The History of Mercer Law Review
Charles R. Adams III
H. Michael Bagley, Daniel C. Kniffen, Katherine D. Dixon, and Marion H. Martin
Table of Cases
Board of Editors
- Jeffrey Robert Harris - Editor-in-Chief
- Michael N. White - Senior Managing Editor
- Adam L. Blank - Managing Editor
- Sherry M. Hall - Managing Editor
- R. Brent Hatcher, Jr. - Georgia Survey Editor
- Jennifer L. Motos - Lead Articles Editor
- Lottie Bash - Articles Editor
- R. Shane Lazenby -11th Circuit Survey Editor
- Michael L. Atlee - Student Writing Editor
- Kirby D. Geraghty - Administrative Editor
50th Anniversary Edition
This issue of the Mercer Law Review is dedicated to F. Hodge O'Neal, Dean of the Mercer Law School from 1947 to 1956. Dean O'Neal was instrumental in the creation of the Law Review and we are indebted to him for his vision.
This issue is also dedicated to all those members of the Law Review who came before us. Thank you for fifty years of hard work and excellence. We have reprinted in this edition the mastheads for the first fifty volumes of the Review to show our appreciation for your efforts. You truly have made Dean O'Neal's vision an enduring reality.
Survey articles cover the period June 1, 1997 through May 31, 1998.