Vol. 28, No. 4 (1977) Annual Fifth Circuit Survey
Basis of Property Transferred at Death Under the Tax Reform Act of 1976
Jefferson D. Collins
Remembering 1965: Abe Fortas and the Supreme Court
Larry M. Roth
Denying Maternity Benefits Is Not Sex Discrimination Under Title VII
Dewey Ray McKenzie Jr.
Federal Common Law, Not State Law, Controls Interpretation of Federal Bail-Bond Contracts
William T. Wingfield Jr.
Post-Judgment Garnishment Without Notice And a Hearing Is Constitutional
Robert L. Porter Jr.
Table of Cases
- Robert R. Potter - Editor-in-Chief
- G. Neil Skene, Jr. - Administrative Editor
- William J. Neville, Jr. - Administrative Editor
- Managing Editor - Managing Editor
- Robert B. Lipman - Student Writing Editor
- D. Jack Sawyer, Jr. - Student Writing Editor
- James E. Graham - Georgia Survey Editor
- Michael A. McKenzie - Lead Articles Editor
- Donna L. Bergh - 5th Circuit Survey Editor
Dedicated to Attorney General Griffin B. Bell (LL.B. '48)