The Mercer Law Review, the oldest continually published law review in Georgia, is edited and published by students of Mercer University School of Law. There are four issues each year including an Annual Survey of Georgia Law and an Annual Eleventh Circuit Survey.
With Volume 72, we begin the transition to an online only publication. One issue each academic year will shift online with the transition completed by Volume 75, 2023-2024.
Current Issue: Vol. 72, No. 5 (2021) MLR Online Companion
Table of Cases
- BOARD OF EDITORS
- Lauren N. James - Editor in Chief
- Caroline E. Walker - Senior Managing Editor
- Madison P. Gann - Managing Editor
- Breanna C. Vega - Managing Editor
- Sarah C. Maley - Georgia Survey Editor
- Breyana I. Fleming - Lead Articles Editor
- Christopher Wood - Articles Editor
- Jameson M. Fisher - 11th Circuit Survey Editor
- Sandy David-Campos - Student Writing Editor
- Andrew G. Wharton - Administrative Editor